Elysium & Mirth MUx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elysium & Mirth MUx

I recently came across an article saying that Healthbridge (healthbridge.org) used Mirth MUx. My understanding was that Healthbridge was closely partnered with Axolotl (the makers of Elysium), and so this would suggest to me that the Mirth software might have been incorporated back into the Axolotl product.

Does anyone know if this is the case? Does Elysium make use of Mirth software?

Thanks!

Originally posted by dale View Post
    I recently came across an article saying that Healthbridge (healthbridge.org) used Mirth MUx. My understanding was that Healthbridge was closely partnered with Axolotl (the makers of Elysium), and so this would suggest to me that the Mirth software might have been incorporated back into the Axolotl product.

Does anyone know if this is the case? Does Elysium make use of Mirth software?

Thanks!
    Great questions. HealthBridge is closely partnered with both Axolotl and Mirth Corporation. As you suggest, HealthBridge's key offering is Elysium-based but HealthBridge augments their Axolotl deployment with Mirth MUx to support their clinical data repository and NHIN functions: they are separate, yet integrated, systems. We can't go into the details of our support relationships with our customers but I can say that both HealthBridge and Axolotl are customers of Mirth Corporation.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X