Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.1.0 includes new features such as new event log messages, additional fields to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen, new information included in alerts as well as many smaller changes, updates, and improvements. This release also contains several improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Can't start webstart.jnlp on 64-bit ubuntu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't start webstart.jnlp on 64-bit ubuntu

I'm running both the client and the server on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) using Sun Java 6.

The server starts and runs ok, I can connect to it using the shell from the local machine and also the webstart from another machine. However I cannot connect using the webstart on the same machine.

I try to authenticate (admin/admin) and I get the error "There was a problem authenticating...". Since the jnlp starts and runs I'm assuming my webstart is ok. I am running the 32-bit version of Java 6. I get the same error whether running through the web or from the command-line with 'javaws'.

I'm not getting any useful debugging information out of the webstart console or the command line. How can I get more information? More importantly, any idea what this issue is?

I'm trying to get this running locally so that I don't need to load Windows in a VM just to run Mirth and the Administrator.
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Re:Can't start webstart.jnlp on 64-bit ubuntu

Bump.

Is anyone successfully running the admin console from 64-bit *nix ?
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

I have the same problem, if anybody knows how to fix this , please let me know
      I am using ubuntu16.04

Comment

Working...
      X