X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFTP concurrent connections to one source

Hello,

Running Mirth 3.0.1.7051

Anyone knows if theres a max of concurrent connections via SFTP to the same source/sender? I'm getting the error below. I have 8 SFTP channels reading from the same SFTP Server(different folders) When i attempt to add 9th channel to read from the same SFTP server. I get the error. I know is not an authorization issue as i am using the same username/password and if i disconnect one of the channels the new connection connects with no issues?

[2013-12-12 10:56:01,279] ERROR (com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngine Controller:190): Error deploying channel 0f3d5e95-90c7-41f5-b733-774294d9a57b.
    com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.StartException: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.StartException: Auth fail
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel$St artTask.call(Channel.java:1957)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel$St artTask.call(Channel.java:1857)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.StartException: Auth fail
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver.onS tart(FileReceiver.java:154)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.SourceConn ector.start(SourceConnector.java:88)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.PollConnec tor.start(PollConnector.java:31)
    at com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.Channel$St artTask.call(Channel.java:1935)
    ... 5 moreCaused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Auth fail
    at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:512)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.filesystems.Sftp Connection.<init>(SftpConnection.java:115)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.filesystems.File SystemConnectionFactory.makeObject(FileSystemConne ctionFactory.java:97)
    at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.bor rowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:1188)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileConnector.ge tConnection(FileConnector.java:197)
    at com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceiver.onS tart(FileReceiver.java:151)
    ... 8 more

did you solve the issue?

Comment

Working...
    X