Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Problems with Persistent Queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Persistent Queue

Whenever I try and use Persistent Queue on a channel I get a "Can't save payload to queue." error.

[4d774557-b7c5-43da-9992-55c4acf00dd4_source_connector._mllpEndpoint#176131 6617.receiver.2] com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp.MllpMessageDisp atcher: Can't save payload to queue
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.NotSerializableException: java.net.Socket

If I switch it off Mirth works fine. Are there any special settings needed to use Persistent Queuing?

Re:Problems with Persistent Queue

Which version are you using?

This is a known issue - an easy work-around is to include the following in one of your transformer steps:

Code:
    receiverSocket = '';
    Chris Lang

Comment

I am now having this issue after loading 1.6.1.

I'm trying to figure out how to put this suggested code in the transformer but I don't quite understand how to use it since I"m not using transformers on my channel.

Comment

I'm using v1.6.1. I'll throw it in and see what happens.

Comment

Every time I'm trying to do this I"m getting the following error

ReferenceError: "receiverSocket" is not defined.

Comment

What happened with this? Were you able to get around the issue? I could still use some help on how to add that code to the transformer step.

Comment

Hi.

Sorry, but we are unable to reproduce your problem. Could you post your channel ?

BTW, to add the code to the transformer:

1) Go to the transformer.
              2) Add a new step. Choose "Javascript" in the step type
              3) Put the code
              4) Deploy the channel

Comment

I was putting the transformer step on the destination side instead of on the source side which was causing the error.

I'm no longer getting the errors but now my messages stay "Queued" but do not send.

Here is a copy of my channel definition test_channel.xml (7068 bytes)

Comment

Messages stay "queued" until they could be sended (ie: until the receiver system is up)

Comment

It appears that Mirth is not getting an ACK from the receiver. I don't know why this is a new issue all of a sudden since the only thing I've changed is moved to version 1.6. and using the transformer code to get around the persistant Queue issue.

Comment

Which receiver are you using ? I've been testing this version of Mirth against a lot of LLP receivers and it works great for all of them

Comment

I've tried two different ones and with both I see an error message in Mirth with the following

ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error
                        ERROR MESSAGE: Timeout waiting for ACK

I'm using HL7 Browser and HL7 inspector.

Comment

I've made some changes to the mllp sender that should solve your issues (both the queue error an the ACK error). If you want to test it, overrite your extension/connectors/mll-pserver.jar with the file I'm attaching mllp_server.jar (43669 bytes)

Comment

when I try to download this file it's giving me a mlp_server.zip which has multiple files in it and wasn't sure if it was really the correct file or not.

Comment

Right mouse button --> save as "mllp_server.jar"

jar files are zip files. Perhaps your browser got mad with this

Comment

Working...
                              X