Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

messageObject.getRawData() depreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • messageObject.getRawData() depreciation

    Since messageObject.getRawData() is being depreciated, what is the new replacement? messagesource?

    $('mirth_source'), connectorMessage.getRawData(), or something else?
    Mirth Certified

  • #2
    Originally posted by cbrown View Post
    Since messageObject.getRawData() is being depreciated, what is the new replacement? messagesource?

    $('mirth_source'), connectorMessage.getRawData(), or something else?
    As stated in the Javadoc as well as the ERROR entry that gets logged when you try to use it:

    Code:
    Please use connectorMessage.getRawData() instead.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

    Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.


    - How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by narupley View Post
      As stated in the Javadoc as well as the ERROR entry that gets logged when you try to use it:

      Code:
      Please use connectorMessage.getRawData() instead.
      Did not know this : http://javadocs.mirthcorp.com/connec...tRawData%28%29 : existed. Would be nice to cover in the training classes.
      Mirth Certified

      Comment


      • #4
        If you right-click in any JavaScript context and hit "View User API", you can view the Javadoc that way too (it's hosted locally by your instance of Mirth Connect).
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

        Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.


        - How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cbrown View Post
          Did not know this : http://javadocs.mirthcorp.com/connec...tRawData%28%29 : existed. Would be nice to cover in the training classes.
          This javadoc is new to Mirth Connect 3.0.0.
          Jacob Brauer
          Director, Software Development
          NextGen Healthcare

          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          X