Help with sFTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with sFTP

Trying to build a destination connector using sFTP. Every time it runs I get the following error. I have confirmed the Host, Username, and Password. Is anyone using sFTP Writer and is there some detail I may have overlooked?
    Thanks

Code:
    ERROR-409: SFTP Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE:	Error writing to Sftp
    java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    	at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpConnectionFactory.makeObject(SftpConnectionFactory.java:49)
    	at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:816)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpConnector.getClient(SftpConnector.java:114)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doDispatch(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:83)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDispatcher.doSend(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:144)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:191)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:130)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.send(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRouter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:99)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1.doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:48)
    	at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.route(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(DefaultMuleProxy.java:247)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(SedaComponent.java:209)
    	at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(AbstractComponent.java:277)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.java:201)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send(InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:492)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:243)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp.MllpMessageReceiver$TcpWorker.processHL7Data(MllpMessageReceiver.java:441)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp.MllpMessageReceiver$TcpWorker.processData(MllpMessageReceiver.java:417)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.mllp.MllpMessageReceiver$TcpWorker.run(MllpMessageReceiver.java:341)
    	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Re:Help with sFTP

If you are running 1.6.1, go to the plugin manager and check for all updates. You should see an update for SFTP. Install the update.
    Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

I am running 1.6.1. Plugin manager found an update for sFTP Reader, but none for writer. I installed the update and still get a 409 error when I try to send a sFTP File.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I upgraded to version 1.6.1.2750 and updated all plugins (per the below posts). The sFTP Reader was the only update after upgrading to 1.6.1.2750. I am now receiving the following message. I can SFTP connect and write to the destination server using another sFTP client (FileZilla). Please help! Thanks...

ERROR-409: SFTP Connector error
        ERROR MESSAGE: Error writing to Sftp
        4:
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.cd(ChannelSftp.java:29 5)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpConnectionF actory.makeObject(SftpConnectionFactory.java:48)
        at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.bor rowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:816)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpConnector.g etClient(SftpConnector.java:114)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDisp atcher.doDispatch(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:83)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.sftp.SftpMessageDisp atcher.doSend(SftpMessageDispatcher.java:144)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
        at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
        at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
        at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
        at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
        at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
        at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:492)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:230)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver .getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:141)
        at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
        at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
        at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0
        at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.remoteAbsolutePath(Cha nnelSftp.java:2156)
        at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.cd(ChannelSftp.java:25 8)
        ... 29 more

Comment

Working...
        X