Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirth 3.0.0.Web Service Listener - Custom service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth 3.0.0.Web Service Listener - Custom service.

Hi,

I need to know how to configure a custom web service in MIRTH 3.0

Thanks. Regards

Originally posted by yara85 View Post
    Hi,

I need to know how to configure a custom web service in MIRTH 3.0

Thanks. Regards
    It's done the same way as in 2.x. Drop your custom JAR into the custom-lib directory and restart the server. Then in your Web Service Listener settings, choose "Custom service" and type in the fully-qualified class name. When the channel is deployed, it will automatically publish an endpoint with your custom class (and methods) behind it.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

I Dropped custom JAR into the custom-lib directory and restarted the server. Then in Web Service Listener settings, where can I get fully-qualified class name?

Comment

Originally posted by rajashree View Post
        I Dropped custom JAR into the custom-lib directory and restarted the server. Then in Web Service Listener settings, where can I get fully-qualified class name?
        You have to type in the fully-qualified class name yourself. Presumably you were the one who created the custom class right? Only you (or whoever created it) would know that information.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X