Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send an Object to a Web Service using Web Service Sender

Hi,

How can I send an Object to a web service using Mirth?
    I am using a Web Service Sender connector type. I need to send an object say Patient which contains properties like LastName, FirstName and so on.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shridhar Panigrahi

Web Service Sender

I am am new bee in the Mirth, I want to use existing web services as destination channel. The problem is that service use one parameter that is class of one type, How we can pass the parameter class in destination channel from Mirth..

Thanks in Advance
    Raman Agrawal

Comment

Same Problem

I have also same problem

Comment

Right now the Web Service Sender only dispatches string values (whatever is in the post-replacement template). However we do have an open issue regarding other message types: MIRTH-3183

In the meantime, if you have an object that you need to send, first serialize it to XML (using XStream) and send that XML representation instead.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

In that case I need the web services which receives the xml only not any class ?? And we can not use the existing web services ??

regards
          Raman Agrawal

Comment

Working...
          X