Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PostgreSQL on Mirth 3.0.0

Using PostgreSQL as the backing store on Mirth 3.0.0 leads to a stack:

ERROR 2013-10-02 14:48:16,014 [qtp2008924061-35] com.mirth.connect.server.servlets.MessageObjectSer vlet: org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException:
    ### Error querying database. Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function array_agg(character varying) does not exist
    Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.
    Position: 227
    ### The error may exist in postgres/postgres-message.xml
    ### The error may involve Message.searchMessages-Inline
    ### The error occurred while setting parameters### SQL: SELECT MESSAGE.ID, MESSAGE.SERVER_ID, MESSAGE.RECEIVED_DATE, MESSAGE.PROCESSED, MESSAGE.ORIGINAL_ID, MESSAGE.IMPORT_ID, MESSAGE.IMPORT_CHANNEL_ID, METADATA_IDS FROM ( SELECT M.ID, ARRAY_TO_STRING(ARRAY_AGG(MM.ID::CHARACTER VARYING), ',') AS METADATA_IDS FROM D_M4 M JOIN D_MM4 MM ON MM.MESSAGE_ID = M.ID WHERE M.ID <= ? GROUP BY M.ID ORDER BY M.ID DESC OFFSET 0 LIMIT 21 ) AS SUBQUERY INNER JOIN D_M4 MESSAGE ON SUBQUERY.ID = MESSAGE.ID ORDER BY MESSAGE.ID DESC
    ### Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function array_agg(character varying) does not exist

This happens when using a PostgreSQL database that was upgraded from Mirth Connect 2.* or if a brand new database is used.

Switching back to derby (via settings in conf/mirth.properties) eliminates this error, leading me to believe it isn't channel dependent.

What version of PostgreSQL are you using? Mirth Connect 2.x supported earlier versions, but the earliest version that 3.0 currently supports is 8.4.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

What version of PostgreSQL are you running? Mirth Connect 3.0 requires PostgreSQL 8.4 or higher.
      Jacob Brauer
      Director, Software Development
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

psql (PostgreSQL) 8.3.17

I'll upgrade. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pbugni View Post
          psql (PostgreSQL) 8.3.17

I'll upgrade. Thanks.
          I updated the following page for future reference: