Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.0.1 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.0.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.0.1 is a patch release containing a bug fix which includes fixing a Jetty keystore regression that caused Connect servers using a PKCS12 keystore containing a wildcard certificate and/or a certificate with a SAN to throw an exception on startup. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Help with Simple channel ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dugjohnson
    replied
    Re:Help with Simple channel ASAP

I have a similar problem. I am trying to convert XML to HL7. I have been able to set up a bit of a transformer, which "works" except that after the transform, I get an error.
    It seems to choke on the & in the MSH delimiters section, but not completely sure.
    Is there an example somewhere, or more documentation....anything?

Leave a comment:

• julie_hws
    started a topic Help with Simple channel ASAP

Help with Simple channel ASAP

I'm newie in this tecnology and I need to do a simple channel that takes XML, to transform it to HL7v2.x and write it in a file.
    I have been searching for any example and I realized I don't have any idea of how can I do any simple format transformation. I have downloaded the read file and write file channel from your examples and I have tried to introduce a step in the destination transformer but it doesn't work anyway. Please could you give me a simple channel that makes a transformation like XML-->HL7? Or could you guide me?
Working...
X