Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Generate ACK in File 2 Db Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate ACK in File 2 Db Channel

Hello

I'm using Channel reading messages from HDD ( File Reader ) and sending them to DB
    ( Database Writer ) . According to project specification , corresponding ACK messages
    need to be generated for each sucessfully transformed incoming message.

Is it possible to generate ACK messages in my case and if yes , how to do that ?
    I loook for any guidelines

Re:Generate ACK in File 2 Db Channel

I forgot to say : ACK's must be generated as files and placed in some directory

Comment

Re:Generate ACK in File 2 Db Channel

I'm curious to note that this question has gone unanswered since September. Has this person received a reply through another channel?

If you have, please post the response so that others can benefit from this. I am looking for a concise way to set up ACK message responses.

Thanks
      Kerry

VVV wrote:
      Hello

I'm using Channel reading messages from HDD ( File Reader ) and sending them to DB
      ( Database Writer ) . According to project specification , corresponding ACK messages
      need to be generated for each sucessfully transformed incoming message.

Is it possible to generate ACK messages in my case and if yes , how to do that ?
      I loook for any guidelines

Comment

Working...
      X