Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

X12 837 EDI File parsing and exporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X12 837 EDI File parsing and exporting

Hi all,

I would like to parse EDI files and convert them to hipaa claims, do some search on those claims, select those searched claims and export them to X12 edi file. Any help on this.

Originally posted by Satraja View Post
    Hi all,

I would like to parse EDI files and convert them to hipaa claims, do some search on those claims, select those searched claims and export them to X12 edi file. Any help on this.
    Do you have a specific question about the code you're using or some aspect of the integration engine?
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

I am trying to transform a EDI file which has multiple transactions (repeated set of segments), for each transaction i would like to write an entry to database table.

Is it possible to do that ? like iterate transformer against 837 message standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Satraja View Post
        I am trying to transform a EDI file which has multiple transactions (repeated set of segments), for each transaction i would like to write an entry to database table.

Is it possible to do that ? like iterate transformer against 837 message standards.
        Yes, it is certainly possible to do that. Mirth Connect will automatically serialize your EDI message into XML, which you can then iterate through in a transformer, and execute a database update for each transaction.
        Last edited by narupley; 01-09-2015, 07:19 AM.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

I would LOVE to have an example channel for this if someone has one to share!

Comment

Seriously, if someone has an example of reading a x12 file and iterating through in a transformer could you please post it??? I'm so stuck on this one.

Comment

Can someone help me to transform EDI X12 to FHIR format? I am stuck on this

Comment

Working...
              X