Bug???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug???

I'm using a xml channel. It reads from files and send a HL7 (xml)message (no transformation) to a third party application. The end & start character are '0x0B' and '0x1C'. It is sended fine, but when I received the ACK the xmlParser try to parse the whole message including end & start characters and it doesn't work.

Coud you ensure that's a bug?

Re:Bug???

See my other reply, but you need to use TCP and manually append the LLP characters. The LLP Sender can't handle XML ACKs. If you would like this as a feature, please add it to the Jira - www.mirthproject.org/jira

You can still accomplish what you need with a TCP Sender and use the post processor to check the ACK.
    Chris Lang

Comment

You can still accomplish what you need with a TCP Sender and use the post processor to check the ACK.

Please, please, how can I check the ACK before Mirth parses and shows parsing errors?

I supouse I have to introduce some script in post-process tab to get the ACK (that's ok?) and to remove separator characters, but what is the appropiate sentence to get the ACK and to set the new value of the ACK?

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Comment

You have to use TCP sender. TCP will not parse the ACK for you.
        Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
        X