Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom ResponseMap is missing; Mirth Connect v3 RC1

Using v3 RC1

A channel relies on a custom Response built in the destinations to use as a Response in the Source/Response Settings.

In a Destination's Template, we state:

responseMap.put('ResponseHL7v2', ResponseFactory.getSuccessResponse(myhl7));

This entry is not seen on that destination nor any further destinations. The Response entries are all [d1, d2, d3, ]

When this code executes in v2.2.2, it outputs the expected:

SUCCESS: MSH|^~\&|ADM|.......

I also saw the warning about this method being deprecated.

When I switched to use .getSentResponse(myhl7) there's no difference in behaviour.

If I log the values here, I only see "SENT".

How can I use custom Responses in v3 RC1?
    Last edited by Philoushka; 08-12-2013, 08:33 AM.

Thanks for finding that; it's actually due to a bug: MIRTH-2673#comment-46358

I've fixed it already, so it will work now in RC 2, which will be released soon. Thanks!
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Thanks Nick!

Any workaround that'll allow me to effectively do the same - build my own response - in this build?

Comment

Originally posted by Philoushka View Post
        Thanks Nick!

Any workaround that'll allow me to effectively do the same - build my own response - in this build?
        Custom responses should still work from the postprocessor in that build. In fact, you don't even have to touch the response map at all. Just return a string directly:

Code:
        return 'ACK';
        And then choose "Postprocessor" from your source response settings.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X