Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Driver for Oracle 9i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver for Oracle 9i

Hi everyone, I'm new using Mirth. I have a litte problem because my Oracle database is 9i, but the driver that have Mirth is Oracle 10g release 2. Is there another way that I can connect to my database because the system is giving me this error:

ERROR-406: JDBC Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error writing to database:
    java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for ***********
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector.g etConnection(JdbcConnector.java:510)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageDisp atcher.doDispatch(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:128)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageDisp atcher.doSend(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:157)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
    at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:492)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:230)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.vm.VMMessageReceiver .getMessages(VMMessageReceiver.java:141)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please help, what can I do?

Reriver for Oracle 9i

If you can find ojdbc14.jar on the file system, maybe you can remove it and replace it with whatever driver you have?

I would think the ojdbc14.jar driver would work fine with 9i. Maybe check that it is present in the Mirth directory?

Usually I have seen this error when writing JSPs and the datasource is not configured correctly-- the driver is there, but either the appserver does not have the datasource with all the connection info set up right, or there is something wrong in the Java code in the JSP.

Comment

Working...
    X