Connect 3.0 web service response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect 3.0 web service response

I decided to try out the 3.0 RC1 version of Mirth Connect and made a web service sender destination to try out some things with CCDs. I noticed that when I tried to grab the soap response, the encoded XML response was stripped of namespaces. I checked the Response and Processed Response of the destination and noticed the latter has stripped the namespaces off while the former still has them. Is there a reason why it does this, and how do I go about getting the non-processed response?

Response:
    Code:
    <ClinicalDocument xmlns="urn:hl7-org:v3" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><realmCode code="US" />
    Processed Response:
    Code:
    <ClinicalDocument  ><realmCode code="US" />

Try this. Go to the Set Data Types dialog of the channel, and expand the node for your destination so you can see the Response entry. Then on the inbound HL7 v3.x or XML data type for that row, uncheck "Strip Namespaces".
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

That fixed it. I had unchecked Strip Namespaces on the outbound properties of the destination, but hadn't made any changes to the Response portion of it.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the fix. My channel actually broke upon upgrade from 2.2.2 to 3.0.3. I guess 2.2.2 didn't strip the namespaces from the response by default, but 3.0.3 does. Perhaps this could be added to the Upgrade Guide?

Comment

Working...
        X