Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. Mirth Connect 4.1.0 includes new features such as new event log messages, additional fields to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen, new information included in alerts as well as many smaller changes, updates, and improvements. This release also contains several improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

problem launching Mirth Administrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem launching Mirth Administrator

We upgraded to MIRTH 1.6.1 yesterday (running on a Unix Server). Yesterday I was able to launch the Mirth Administrator successfully (after the upgrade), but today I am consistently getting an error while launching. My colleague is not having any problems though. the main difference between us is that he is launching in OS X on a Mac, and I am doing it in Windows XP Home (Firefox browser) on a PC. I am getting a Java Web Start Download error: failed to load resource. Examining the details shows the following exception:
    JNLPException[category: Download Error : Exception: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:

We have verified the URL is correct and the file (connectors/jdbc-shared.jar) is there. My colleague is not having any problems launching and using MIRTH, but I am dead in the water. I've cleared caches, checked my java version, rebooted a few more times, but nothing is helping. Any ideas?
Working...
X