Problem with Database Reader (SQL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Database Reader (SQL)

I'm trying to read from MS SQL 2000 database. I've got the channel to "START", but no data is read and nothing moves over.

Here's a snip from the log:

FATAL 2007-09-05 11:34:39,905 [4b3b17eb-f4c0-4c93-af20-d28ee86b7ba9_source_connector._jdbcEndpoint#-1921029915.receiver.1] org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: The Default Component Exception Strategy has been invoked but there is no current event on the context
    FATAL 2007-09-05 11:34:39,905 [4b3b17eb-f4c0-4c93-af20-d28ee86b7ba9_source_connector._jdbcEndpoint#-1921029915.receiver.1] org.mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: The error is: Invalid object name 'dbo_TESTTABLE'. Query: SELECT dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_ACN, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CLIENT, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_LAST_NAME, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FIRST_NAME, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_DEMOG, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CHART, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_DOB, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_SEX, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_TEST, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_RECV, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REL_DATE, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_INTERP, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_ADEQ, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REASON, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_HORM, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_COMMENTS, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FREE_1, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FREE_2, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REC
    FROM dbo_TESTTABLE
    WHERE (((dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CLIENT)="12345") AND ((dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REL_DATE)="08/31/2007"));
    Parameters: []
    java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'dbo_TESTTABLE'. Query: SELECT dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_ACN, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CLIENT, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_LAST_NAME, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FIRST_NAME, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_DEMOG, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CHART, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_DOB, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_SEX, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_TEST, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_RECV, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REL_DATE, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_INTERP, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_ADEQ, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REASON, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_HORM, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_COMMENTS, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FREE_1, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_FREE_2, dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REC
    FROM dbo_TESTTABLE
    WHERE (((dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_CLIENT)="13925") AND ((dbo_TESTTABLE.TEST_REL_DATE)="08/31/2007"));
    Parameters: []
    at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.rethrow(Que ryRunner.java:359)
    at org.apache.commons.dbutils.QueryRunner.query(Query Runner.java:240)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRece iver.getMessages(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:255)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r.poll(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:108)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Am I missing something stupid?

Thanks!

Re:Problem with Database Reader (SQL)

I believe it is saying that "dbo_TESTTABLE" does not exist or, at least, it is not communicating with your SQL database.

Comment

Hi all,

in my opinion or the table is named explicitly dbo_testtable, or you are confused and you are making reference to dbo.testtable (with a stop sign). I igonre the rest of the code but I think that you can ignore absolutely "dbo." string. I'm working with SQ 200 and 2005 and I don't have the need to use "dbo." prefix on tables.

Hope this helps,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

Hi all,

in my opinion or the table is named explicitly dbo_testtable, or you are confused and you are making reference to dbo.testtable (with a stop sign). I igonre the rest of the code but I think that you can ignore absolutely "dbo." string. I'm working with SQ 200 and 2005 and I don't have the need to use "dbo." prefix on tables.

Hope this helps,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

yea, isn't it a "." and not an "_" for dbo_tableName?
          Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

The table is explicityly named dbo_TESTTABLE.

It's talking SOMEHOW with the sql server because if I change the password to username/password to something that doesn't exist, the channel won't start.

It's atleast VALIDATING access to the sql server. Maybe mirth doesn't like the "_" following the dbo?

Thanks for the feedback so far... Any other ideas?

Comment

Working...
            X