Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 4.1.1 Released!

Mirth Connect 4.1.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains modifications to the Welcome to Mirth Connect screen and two fixed defects. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

How to stop Mirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop Mirth

What is the proper procedure to stop Mirth on a Unix machine?

Re:How to stop Mirth

Is it installed as a service? If so, run the stop mirth daemon. If not, just press CTRL-C / close on the terminal that mirth is running on. If you are manually running mirth in the background, just run the kill command with the corresponding pid.
    Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Re:How to stop Mirth

Brendanh,

Thank you for the response. I am currently running Mirth from QSH on an i5 using the mirth.sh script. I can shut it down interactively by killing the PID that is assigned to it, however, what I want to do is add a shutdown command to the job scheduler to shutdown the application in the evening and start it back up in the morning (backup window). I could write a shell script to look for the PID and close it, but I would rather not have to do this if there is something currently built into the application that will close the interface.

Is there a shutdown.sh by chance?

Comment

Working...
      X