X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Service Sender - Error

Hi all
    i'm trying to set a channel which it's destination will be my webservice
    it's a plain ws (.net) that gets a string. (screen captured attached)

when i'm choosing "invocation type" : two ways - there's an error :
    "javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: ."

when i'm choosing "one way" - it seems to work... but in reality .. the message never gets to the ws .... (i can see through the iis logs that the request retured with 500 error.)

what i'm doing wrong ?

moreover - when i tried WCF service .... it was worse ...
    Attached Files

the IIS logs

date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken

08-05-2013 18:33:56 127.0.0.1 POST /OP.Net.Services.Host.Web/Mirth.asmx - 80 - 127.0.0.1 JAX-WS+RI+2.2.4-b01 500 0 0 357

08-05-2013 18:34:28 127.0.0.1 POST /OP.Net.Services.Host.Web/Mirth.asmx - 80 - 127.0.0.1 JAX-WS+RI+2.2.4-b01 500 0 0 1

08-05-2013 18:34:46 127.0.0.1 POST /OP.Net.Services.Host.Web/Mirth.asmx - 80 - 127.0.0.1 JAX-WS+RI+2.2.4-b01 500 0 0 1

Comment

when i'm choosing WCF and invocation-type : two way

i get this

ERROR-410: Web Service Connector error
      ERROR MESSAGE: Error connecting to web service.
      javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The security context token is expired or is not valid. The message was not processed.
      at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAP12Fault.getProto colException(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.cre ateException(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.dispatch.DispatchIm pl.doInvoke(Unknown Source)
      at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.dispatch.DispatchIm pl.invoke(Unknown Source)
      at com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.WebServiceMessageD ispatcher.processMessage(WebServiceMessageDispatch er.java:176)
      at com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.WebServiceMessageD ispatcher.doDispatch(WebServiceMessageDispatcher.j ava:106)
      at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher$Worke r.run(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:263)
      at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
      at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 1061)
      at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :575)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Comment

OK ! i will rephrase

Now after I realize few things :

What is the right way to config \ develop a .NET ! web-service \ wcf service which i can use the "web-service sender" connector type @ destination that will work successfully ?

Thanks

p.s.
        I ran through couple of posts the suggest that there's a problem with .NET WS .. in regards to mirth "web-service sender" connector type @ destination

Comment

Web Service Sender [connector type] !help / .NET WebService

Now after I realize few things :

What is the right way to config \ develop a .NET ! web-service \ wcf service which i can use the "web-service sender" connector type @ destination that will work successfully ?

Thanks

p.s.
          I ran through couple of posts the suggest that there's a problem with .NET WS .. in regards to mirth "web-service sender" connector type @ destination

Comment

Some body ?

Some body ?

Comment

Did you work this out?

There was a problem with the sending the Soap action in earlier versions of Mirth 2.*.* but this has been fixed in 2.2.2. That looks like it is the initial error you documented.

Comment

Working...
              X