Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exception while reading data from SQL Server 2000

Hi,

I get this exception while reading data from SQL Server 2000 with Mirth 1.6.1:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageRece iver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:172)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(Transacte dPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:72)
    at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceive r$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMess ageReceiver.java:149)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

{}

However I do receive data and can send it to a file or one LLP receiver.
    The problem is that there is an error with one LLP receiver (not Mirth) that I send data to. I think the connection isn't closed when this exception occurs while sending data. Then the receiver doesn't let me send data again and has to be reset manually.

Does anybody have an idea what causes this error and how I can solve it?

Thanks

Re:exception while reading data from SQL Server 2000

Is your channel synchronized?

Can you add this as an issue in the JIRA - www.mirthproject.org/jira

Thanks!
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:exception while reading data from SQL Server 20

Thanks, my channel wasn't synchronized. I synchronized it and now it works again. I still find it a bit strange that it worked before without synchronize checked.
      So I don't need to create a new issue?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X