Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help on Channels...

Hey,
    I'm quite new to Mirth and learning how to use it. I created one channel with LLP listener and DB Writer. I made all the necessary Destination Transforms by copying a sample HL7 message to the Incoming message tab and mapping (Connector Map) them to different variables. I built the query. It works fine for the sample message, which I used to build the transforms. But when a different HL7 message is sent, the sample message again gets inserted, instead of the message actually sent.
    So I imported the Transforms and implemented it in a new Channel. There its working fine, where all the messages are getting into the DB properly. I have not implemented any Filters or any Scripts. Why is it happening so?
    Also please do give me an idea about the various mapping options in Mirth - Connector Map, Channel Map, Global Map and Response Map.
    Plz do help. Thank you.

Regards,

Kurian Mathew Thayil.

Re:Plz help on Channels...

You have defined an outbound template - this is being used to send the message. Clear the outbound template on the original channel (the inbound can stay).

Channel Map - variables can be used in any destination
    Connector Map - variables can only be used in the current destination
    Global Map - any channel can access the global map
    Response Map - stores the responses of all destinations (a post processor can read this map to see the statuses of the destinations before an ACK is sent)
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Plz help on Channels...

Hey,
      Thank you for that very fast reply. But I would be very grateful if you could be more elaborate. I was not able to understand fully what you were trying to say. Now, I have changed the channel to a File Writer (DB writer, before). Plz have a look at it. When a message is sent to this channel, message that was used to map the transforms are getting inserted into file instead of the message that is sent. The problem is been shown only in this channel. Rest of the channels are working perfectly fine. All channels are created in the same way and no additional changes were made. Plz do help me on this.
      Regarding the Mapping query, I was able to understand completely. Thank you. Expecting a fast reply.

Regards,

Kurian Mathew Thayil. mirthProblem.xml (6356 bytes)

Comment

Working...
      X