Mirth ACK terminating char on MSA missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth ACK terminating char on MSA missing

I've been working on a test environment where Mirth had a channel configured to receive a message on port 2100 and send the message out, as-is, on port 2200, having Mirth send an ACK message to the original sender as set up in the channel's Source. The application sending to port 2100 kept sending the same message over and over rather than moving on to the next message in the queue it was processing. I pinned the issue down to the ACK it was receiving back. Mirth was sending the following ACK message:

<0x0b>MSH|^~\&|P2000|M HOSPITAL|ME|[email protected]|20070822121618||ACK|2007082212161 8|P|2.3<0x0d> MSA|AA|5213433631<0x1c><0x0d>

which, when the sending app (ultimately tested using HL7 Inspector's sender) received back, it displayed:

Warning: Last segment have no segment termination char 0x0d ! Acknowledge message received.

This occurred for Mirth 1.5.0.2272 and 1.6.0.2714.

When I reconfigured the Mirth Source channel to send the ACK responds from the Destination application (Commando HL7 for this test), the ACK message passed back had the correct termination character (0x0d) for the MSA segment.

Can this be addressed in the next release please?

Re:Mirth ACK terminating char on MSA missing

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...H-494?page=all

Comment

This is fixed and the 1.6.1 release will be out Monday
      Chris Lang

Comment

Thank you. I'll be grabbing the new build as soon as I see it available on Monday.

Comment

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...=2&amp;id=3510

Plugin update available there. 1.6.1 still in testing.
          Chris Lang

Comment

Can you provide code sample about how to send ack message back to the sender?

Thanks
            Kebin

Comment

Working...
            X