Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.11.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.11.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains improvements to licensing and the NCPDP data type. It also includes various security fixes, general bug fixes, and improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the complete list of fixes and improvements.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Error in mule-config.xml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in mule-config.xml

It looks like there is an invalid character in a file written and read by Mirth. This probably occurred on deploying all channels or on saving a channel. Would it be possible to check for invalid character prior to writing mule-config.xml?

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "/usr/local/mirth/conf/mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "/usr/local/mirth/conf/mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: illegal character (08348f2c-eae5-4602-886c-0bc32da9f3b3#41)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2919)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2945)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Di gester.java:1133)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEle ment(Unknown Source)

Re:Error in mule-config.xml

Try disabling each channel unitl your deploy succeeds. Once you isolate the offending channel, post it here (if you can).
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Error in mule-config.xml

I found and fixed my channel, that was easy because I knew what changes I had made. That is not why I posted this thread, and maybe it should be posted under development.

The problem is Mirth did not give any indication that there was a problem after pushing the deploy button other then not list any of my channels on the dashboard. I had to view the events first to realize there was a deployment problem. I feel Mirth should have given a warning either during the deployment or during the channel save or possibly when switching from the filter page to the main channel page.

Comment

Working...
      X