Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error in mule-config.xml

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error in mule-config.xml

    It looks like there is an invalid character in a file written and read by Mirth. This probably occurred on deploying all channels or on saving a channel. Would it be possible to check for invalid character prior to writing mule-config.xml?

    org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "/usr/local/mirth/conf/mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "/usr/local/mirth/conf/mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: illegal character (08348f2c-eae5-4602-886c-0bc32da9f3b3#41)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2919)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2945)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Di gester.java:1133)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEle ment(Unknown Source)

  • #2
    Re:Error in mule-config.xml

    Try disabling each channel unitl your deploy succeeds. Once you isolate the offending channel, post it here (if you can).
    Chris Lang

    Comment


    • #3
      Re:Error in mule-config.xml

      I found and fixed my channel, that was easy because I knew what changes I had made. That is not why I posted this thread, and maybe it should be posted under development.

      The problem is Mirth did not give any indication that there was a problem after pushing the deploy button other then not list any of my channels on the dashboard. I had to view the events first to realize there was a deployment problem. I feel Mirth should have given a warning either during the deployment or during the channel save or possibly when switching from the filter page to the main channel page.

      Comment

      Working...
      X