potential problem with v1.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potential problem with v1.6

I have been getting the following error consistently when I send from one mirth channel to another via LLP:

ERROR 2007-08-20 11:45:28,411 [73c7258c-9498-4585-a56b-fad42ea6c1a3_source_connector._mllpEndpoint#176784 6140.receiver.2] com.webreach.mirth.server.controllers.MessageObjec tController: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.net.Socket

I have received this on both linux and windows. This is how I produce the error:

Create a new channel that reads a file and sends LLP to a port
    Create a new channel that is an LLPReader on the port from the above step and writes a message out to a file.
    Copy a file with an HL7 message to the directory being read by the first channel.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Andy

Reotential problem with v1.6

Can you post your channel(s) here? Can't reproduce it, however I see the line where this error is occuring.

Thanks!
    Chris Lang

Comment

Here they are. I had to zip them up because the export all channels didn't work for me... Not too worried about that though. channels-d9e0e33958b1feeca5ae44c4364d3941.zip (2710 bytes)

Comment

Thanks for the find - the error has been fixed and will be included in 1.6.1. It is not harmful and can be safely ignored. You can edit log4j.properties if you would like to suppress the error in your logs.
        Chris Lang

Comment

No problem. That's for the quick resolution.

Comment

Er... I mean THANKS for the quick resolution... heh.

Comment

Working...
            X