Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very basic HL7 transformation examples/tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very basic HL7 transformation examples/tutorials?

I'm looking for some examples or tutorials for some very basic HL7 transformations - just getting my feet wet here. Taking an HL7 message and putting or changing data in one or two fields and passing the message on.

I'm sure there are examples of that here on the message forums, but I keep finding in my searches are much more complex discussions and problem solving.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Post edited by: PBass, at: 08/17/2007 06:46

Re:Very basic HL7 transformation examples/tutorials?

I re-visited the documentation link. I thought last time I clicked on it, it opened an overview PDF. Now it seems to link to a documentation and sample library. Is this new or did I miss this yesterday?

Hm, on import for each of the javascript steps it imports all of the javascript
    into one line, so that when a comment is hit the rest of the line is comment out. I have to break up the line into multiple lines.

Post edited by: PBass, at: 08/17/2007 09:01

Comment

I have a basic channel created in Mirth which reads a HL7 message form a text file and populates it on the MySQL database. You can down load the moview form here:

http://blogs.circlesource.com/2008/1...ysql-database/

Comment

I followed the sample provided, but i am facing some problem in creating the mysql database destination. My objective was to read the HL7 data from a file, write a text file using the data and populate a table in the database.I gave the correct url, selected Mysql in Driver field. The error message is as following. kindly mention where the problem is...

ERROR 2008-12-31 12:04:07,500 [ddd2f5d2-6916-4086-aa68-e532f08f8ccb_source_connector._fileEndpoint#-783952263.receiver.1] or
        mule.impl.DefaultComponentExceptionStrategy: Caught exception in Exception Strategy for: ddd2f5d2-6916-4086-aa68-e532f08f8cc
        java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
        java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager .java:545)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager .java:171)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcConnector.g etConnection(JdbcConnector.java:510)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageDisp atcher.doDispatch(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:128)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.jdbc.JdbcMessageDisp atcher.doSend(JdbcMessageDispatcher.java:157)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:99)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
        at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
        at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
        at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
        at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
        at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
        at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
        at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
        at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:
        3)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
        at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:236)
        at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:138)
        at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
        at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Comment

Working...
        X