Dashboard don't load information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard don't load information

I have installed Mirth 1.5 in a OS Cenntos4, I have a channel and when I deployed the channels the dashboard is empty, the information about it isn't but the channel is working well and generate a file with datas ok. The only error in the wrapper.log is Failed to route event via endpoint, this channel working ok in other pc and the dashboard show the information.

What is the problem?
    Thk.

Reashboard don't load information

Thats strange. Does mirth have any error about an RMI port conflict on startup? It looks like the client can't connect to the JMX server to get the channel stats.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Reashboard don't load information

I had the problem with JBoss in the port 1099, but I changed this port to the 1095 and in the log don't appear nothing about this, don't have errors, but I think that the problem can be this.

The mule-boot.xml:
      Code:
              <agent name="RMI" className="org.mule.management.agents.RmiRegistryAgent" >
                      <properties>
                              <property name="serverUri" value="rmi://localhost:1095" />
                      </properties>
              </agent>

<agent name="JMX" className="org.mule.management.agents.JmxAgent">
                      <properties>
                              <property name="connectorServerUrl" value="service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1095/server" />
                              <map name="connectorServerProperties">
                                      <property name="jmx.remote.jndi.rebind" value="true" />
                              </map>
                      </properties>
              </agent>
      Thk.

Comment

Working...
      X