X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to identify the custom web service wsdl url

HI,

I am using Mirth Connect 2.2.1
    I have created one custom web service in mirth with class name as CustomAcceptMessage.java
    Also i have created it's jar file and included into custom lib directory.

Now, how can i access the wsdl of this web service.
    I tried using the url as 'http://localhost:8081/services/CustomAcceptMessage?wsdl'. But it's 404 not found error on browser. Also in mith channel destination connector, I tried to access it but giving error as 'error caching wsdl url'.

Can anyone help me out to fix this issue ?

I appreciate your help.

- Johns

How to identify the custom web service wsdl url

I have created one custom web service class based on DefaultAcceptMessage class. After creating class, i have built it's jar file and included into custom-lib folder.
    While creating mirth channel i have specified that custom class name , but i am not getting what to put in service name field ?
    Based on that service name , it builds wsdl url in WSDl url field.
    My service class name is 'com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws.CustomAcceptMessa ge'

I put the service name as 'CustomAcceptMessage'. So it's showing wsdl url as 'http://localhost:8081/services/CustomAcceptMessage?wsdl'.
    But This wsdl url is not working. So I am unable to create web service client for this web service.

Please help me out with this issue .

Thanks in advance. Waiting for reply.

-John

Comment

In the Service Class Name field, you need to enter the fully qualified class name. Generally it would not be in the com.mirth.connect.connectors.ws package unless you purposely compiled it as such.
      Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
      Work: 949-237-6069
      Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
      - You just bar.

Comment

hey, thanks for reply.

So, should I create my own package and inside that i put my custom service class ? And after that I need to include it's .jar file in custom-lib folder, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by johns View Post
          hey, thanks for reply.

So, should I create my own package and inside that i put my custom service class ? And after that I need to include it's .jar file in custom-lib folder, right ?
          Yep, and then you also need to restart the Mirth Connect service for that JAR to be included.

Nicholas Rupley
          Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
          - You just bar.

Comment

HI Narupley,

After including jar and restarting Mirth Connect, when we create a new channel wth web service listener as source type. There we need to choose type as custom service.
            Then we define custom service class name (full pkg path).
            But what Service name should we put there ? As based on that it shows the WSDL url.
            I put the service name same as my custom class name but I am not able to access the wsdl url generated(shown) by mirth. So i am not getting how to proceed. What service name to put and how to get valid custom web service wsdl ?
            Please help me out with this problem.

Thanks,
            John

Comment

HI,

Can anybody please help me to find out the wsdl url of the custom web service which I have created by creating custom class extending AcceptMessage class. I have included that class's .jar file to custom-lib folder of mirth connect.

But I am not getting, in Mirth Connect Administrator under the field WSDL url what to enter. How to get the valid wsdl url of my custom web service ?
              I have put the custom class name correctly.

Please help me out with this issue. I am stucked up at this point.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by johns View Post
                HI,

Can anybody please help me to find out the wsdl url of the custom web service which I have created by creating custom class extending AcceptMessage class. I have included that class's .jar file to custom-lib folder of mirth connect.

But I am not getting, in Mirth Connect Administrator under the field WSDL url what to enter. How to get the valid wsdl url of my custom web service ?
                I have put the custom class name correctly.

Please help me out with this issue. I am stucked up at this point.

Thanks.
                For a Web Service Listener, the WSDL URL is automatically generated based on the port and service name you choose, so you don't need to enter anything there (nor can you; it's an un-editable field).

Nicholas Rupley

- How do I foo?
                - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
                X