Cannot find where custom variables are defined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find where custom variables are defined

I've recently inherited a mirth project and I'm having trouble finding where custom variables are defined. I've looked in both transformer and filter sections on a destination and can see the custom variables listed, but cannot find where the actual code that defines them in housed. I've attached a screenshot in case I'm not in the right section. But how do I see what "STATUS_ID" refers to?
    -
    Edit: never mind about the screenshot, it's too wide to fit here.

Post edited by: jcblitz, at: 08/13/2007 09:52

Re:Cannot find where custom variables are defined

I created a new variable and was able to edit that after the fact, but the user defined variables that were already in the channel when I imported it, I cannot. Is this a known limitation?

Comment

Did you check the source transformer and each destination transformer?
      Chris Lang

Comment

Yup, just found it this morning. It wasn't obvious to me that the edit filter/transformer links on the left were different depending on if you're looking at the source or destination tabs. Turns out every time I clicked everything I could, I was looking at the destination. When I did it finally in the source tab, there we go, a butt load of javascript. I'm going to spend tomorrow going through and see how everything works. Can you recommend any tutorials filters/transformers? Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
        X