Failed to start Jmx Connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to start Jmx Connector

Hello, I have the next error in wrapper.log and mirth.log when I deploy a channel.

ERROR 2007-06-11 11:24:39,575 [Thread-0] org.apache.commons.digester.Digester: End event threw exception
    INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/06/11 11:24:39 | java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    Caused by: org.mule.management.agents.JmxManagementException: Failed to start Jmx Connector
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot bind to URL [rmi://localhost:1099/server]: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:
    INFO | jvm 1 | 2007/06/11 11:24:39 | java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
    Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

What is the problem? The ports? Permissions of connections?

Thk.

Re:Failed to start Jmx Connector

Ok, I have installed JBoss in the port 1099, this is the problem, but when I have changed in mirth.properties the line:

jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/server

to

jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1999/server

then I can't access to mirth. I restart the service with ./mirth-daemon restart, the service is runnig but the client can't access.

Can somebody help me?

Thk.

Comment

Re:Failed to start Jmx Connector

You need to change mule.boot too

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...4&id=confmirth

Comment

Working...
      X