Database writer for multiple OBXs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database writer for multiple OBXs

Hi, I'm trying to parse an HL7 message with multiple OBXs into variables that I can write to a database. I have a status variable that is set to 'INSERTED' or 'UPDATED' depending on if the record already exists. I have the SQL select working and setting UStatus[count] to the appropriate value in a transformer step. However, I can't seem to find a way to expose the Ustatus array to the Database Writer javascript. All of the Map variables show up and I've tried a number of things including a channelMap.put but no luck.
    How do you expose a transformer variable to the writer script? Does anyone have a similar channel they can share or ideas on how to get the multiple values exposed so I can do an update loop?

Thanx Darrin TestHL7In_080207.xml (29716 bytes)

Reatabase writer for multiple OBXs

I'm not sure about exposing a javascript array variable. Will executing database INSERT/UPDATE statement inside the for loop in transformer step 16 (UpdateStatus step) work for you?

Comment

Reatabase writer for multiple OBXs

I thought about that but it seems odd to do the update during the transform and then do nothing on the destination write. Surely there's a way to get the data to the destination tab?

Comment

Working...
      X