User Permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Permissions

I'm using Mirth Connect (ver. 2.2.1.5861) on a Windows 2008R2 box. All users have full control. I don't see any way to restrict access. I need to have a user that only has permissions to execute the export commands at the command line interface. I am currently doing this via a batch script, but I am having to list the Mirth user name and password in the batch file. The user name I am using has admin access. Any suggestions?

The User Roles support plugin accomplishes this.
    Last edited by narupley; 08-22-2019, 01:34 PM.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

This is a dead link. Where can I find information about this user roles plugin today?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Deucemania View Post
        This is a dead link. Where can I find information about this user roles plugin today?
        Thanks
        Sorry about that, new link is here: https://www.nextgen.com/products-and...-authorization
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
        X