Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Administrator Login Default Server Name

Hi All!

Is there any way to change the default server name in the Mirth Administrator Login box from localhost to something else?

I use the Administrator Login on my XP workstation to access a Mirth instance running on a Linux server and I have to manually change localhost to the name of the linux server each time I need to log in.

Anyone know where that is configured?

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob D.
    Bob Dilworth
    University of Toledo Medical Center
    Toledo, Ohio

Re:Mirth Administrator Login Default Server Name

I can't find an easy way to get to it but the information is in the registry under the

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Javasoft\Prefs\com\web reach\mirth\client\ui

From there you'll see an entry called default/Server with https:\\localhost:8443 (or whatever setting you used).

You could probably type in your correct URL there. Since this is a regedit you might want to back up your registry first before doing it.

Comment

MAC OS X Mirth Administrator Login Default Server name

I'm looking to change the default server name on the Mirth Connect Administrator application on Mac OS X from 'localhost' to another server name.

I've seen the post about changing the registry key on a windows machine; however, I do not see any threads related to altering this configuration setting on Mac OS X.

Comment

Working...
      X