X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't parse message beginning

Mirth 1.5 Patch1
    ======================
    I turned off "Use Strict Parser" to avoid getting ~ repalced with a "backslash R backslash" (backslash is spelled out here because the forum strips off the character).

I get this error when it tries to generate the message. Attached mirth.log file has full error message.
    WARN 2007-07-27 13:29:05,769 [c683da9f-07ca-4181-9316-21598d81c5e7_source_connector._jdbcEndpoint#-1602759826.receiver.2] com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.adaptors.HL7v2Adapt or: error adapting message
    com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.SerializerExce ption: ca.uhn.hl7v2.parser.EncodingNotSupportedException: Can't parse message beginning MSH|^~&|TEST_DEST|Test1|Test2||CurSystemDate^2007
    at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.ER7Serializer. toXML(ER7Serializer.java:101)
    The sample HL7 message template is:
    Code:
    MSH|^~&|TEST_DEST|Test1|Test2||CurSystemDate||DFT^P03|MessageControlID|P|2.3||||
    EVN|P03|RecordedDateTime||01|
    PID|1|PatientAccount1|
    FT1|1|TransactionID||TransactionDate||CG|ProcedureCode|TransactionDesc||1||||||AssignedPatientLocation||O|DiagnosisCode|PhysicianID^PhysicianLastName^PhysicianFirstName^PhysicianMiddleName|||||ProcedureCode||
    Any help to resolve this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! mirth_log.txt (11088 bytes)

Post edited by: nshaik, at: 07/27/2007 11:02

Re:Can't parse message beginning

Can you attach the message - I believe the forum is removing the backslash.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Chris,

I emailed the channel and mirth.log file.

Thanks!

Comment

I don't know if this is important, but the header of the message is wrong

Code:
        MSH|^~&|....
        Is not valid

It should countans the scape character (\) before the sub-component separator (&)
        Code:
        MSH|^~\&|....

Comment

albertosaez wrote:
          I don't know if this is important, but the header of the message is wrong

Code:
          MSH|^~&|....
          Is not valid

It should countans the scape character () before the sub-component separator (&)
          Code:
          MSH|^~&|....
          If you look at the log, he has it. The forum software escaped it when he posted.
          Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Working...
          X