Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Can mirth be installed as two or more daemons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can mirth be installed as two or more daemons?

I have tried to get mirth to deploy more then 7 channels and I keep getting errors deploying the channels exception (I believe due to mule.conf size), since I can't figure it out how to fix the problem. Does anyone know if it is possible to configure 2 separate configurations (or more) on separate dirs on the same machine, When I tried before the dashboard stop updating and displayed no channels. How can I address that problem?

My exported channels are attached as a zip. Feel free to let me know if I have done something awkward.

Thanks channels.zip (13180 bytes)

Re:Can mirth be installed as two or more daemons?

I've successfully deployed over 100 channels at once and had a several megabyte mule-config.xml file.
    Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Re:Can mirth be installed as two or more daemons?

I see what you have said is true. I just made a test, instead of using my Ubuntu virtual machine, I used the windows development machine I use daily and I was able to set up all the channels I needed and a few more. I should do some more research to find that if that is a limitation of my virtual machine or the OS in question.

Thank you.

Post edited by: gazetaj, at: 07/25/2007 13:18

Comment

Working...
      X