Install on Windows 2003 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install on Windows 2003 issues

I just installed MIRTH 1.5 on Windows 2003 and although the service starts up and runs okay, I can't get the Server Manager tool to open. The Server Administrator works fine, and I can hit the website, but when I try to run the server manager I get an error stating "The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." I have reinstalled the app, but I'm still getting the same error. During the reinstalls I tried both options for starting the server manager tool on startup. Any ideas?

Re:Install on Windows 2003 issues

I have mine installed on Win 2003 and Mirth is working flawlessly. Have you installed the latest Java 6.1? Just a thought.

Comment

Yeah. I have the most recent version of Java available. Attached is the error window that i get.

Post edited by: jmmahler, at: 07/10/2007 13:26

Comment

Here is the picture.

Comment

Mirth.exe is the actual Mirth application (a wrapper) - run MirthManager.exe
          Chris Lang

Comment

I've been able to make the changes I need by just editing the config files manually, but I'm still curious as to why I'd be getting this error. I tried running MirthManager.exe like you specified, but I'm getting the same error.

Comment

I also tried just executing the command java mirth-manager.jar and here is what I get:

Comment

Hi all,

I suffered same problem, and I resolved it creating with the script the database. I don't know why but in all my installations the database (MIRTHDB) was not created successfully. After creating it with the script everything works fine.

Hope this helps,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

Working...
                X