Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Install on Windows 2003 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install on Windows 2003 issues

I just installed MIRTH 1.5 on Windows 2003 and although the service starts up and runs okay, I can't get the Server Manager tool to open. The Server Administrator works fine, and I can hit the website, but when I try to run the server manager I get an error stating "The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." I have reinstalled the app, but I'm still getting the same error. During the reinstalls I tried both options for starting the server manager tool on startup. Any ideas?

Re:Install on Windows 2003 issues

I have mine installed on Win 2003 and Mirth is working flawlessly. Have you installed the latest Java 6.1? Just a thought.

Comment

Yeah. I have the most recent version of Java available. Attached is the error window that i get.

Post edited by: jmmahler, at: 07/10/2007 13:26

Comment

Here is the picture.

Comment

Mirth.exe is the actual Mirth application (a wrapper) - run MirthManager.exe
          Chris Lang

Comment

I've been able to make the changes I need by just editing the config files manually, but I'm still curious as to why I'd be getting this error. I tried running MirthManager.exe like you specified, but I'm getting the same error.

Comment

I also tried just executing the command java mirth-manager.jar and here is what I get:

Comment

Hi all,

I suffered same problem, and I resolved it creating with the script the database. I don't know why but in all my installations the database (MIRTHDB) was not created successfully. After creating it with the script everything works fine.

Hope this helps,

Ricard Bernat

Comment

Working...
                X