Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consume soap web service and store response into database/file

Hi,

I want to create channel in mirth 2.2.1 which will call soap web service(wsdl) hosted on another server and it will write the response returned from web service into either database or file destination.
    The wsdl web service has one method which i need to call. That method has one input parameter which I need to pass to it while calling.

I am bit confused about the source connector type 'web service listner'.
    How can I use it in this situation ?

Could anybody provide me the detail steps to create channel/channels like this ?
    Pl healp me out with this.
    If u need more information, i will provide it.

Thanks in advance,
    Nikhil.

The Web Service Listener creates a server that clients can connect to and invoke web services. Currently we don't have a Web Service Reader (that would invoke a remote web service as a client via a polling scheme and return the response as a new message for the channel), but you can simulate this relatively easily. Just create a simple polling channel (a JavaScript Reader for example) that has a Web Service Sender. Then you can choose to send the response from your destination to a different channel, or you can use the response in a subsequent destination to act accordingly. Hope that helps!
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

you mean a channel with a JavaScriptReader source that reads from the DB (patients that meets some criteria, for example), and a "web service sender" destination that invokes the external web service for each patient found?
      if yes, how do I send the web service respond to a database (without another channel)?
      thanks
      Last edited by gomezmsebastian; 11-24-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X