Announcement

Collapse

NextGen Connect 3.10.1 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.1 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release contains bug fixes. See the release notes for the list of fixes.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Receiving ACK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving ACK's

When I send out an HL7 message to a system and it responds with an Acknowledgement message, how can I see this ACK message. I can, in the 'View Messages" option, see for the destination the response is "SUCCESS: Message successfully sent" How can I see the ACK HL7 message received?

I always double click the channel that does the sending to the remote system, select the message of interest from the list, pick the line with the SENT status and select Mappings from the tabs. The remote system's ACK shows in Response.

As always this will depend on how your system is set up, but this works for me!

Comment

If you're using an LLP Sender, the entry in the response map for that destination will show the ACK. The only time when it wouldn't is if you've selected "Ignore ACK" on the destination settings.
      Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
      Work: 949-237-6069
      Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
      - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
      X