Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

is there a file size limitation - mule-config.conf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a file size limitation - mule-config.conf

I have been creating a set of 8 channels 4 are LLP senders and 4 are MLLP listeners. When trying to create the 9th I have a parsing error... if I disable one of the channels I can then deply the new channel.

here is the error when deploying:

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "/usr/share/mirth/conf/mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resources...

I have looked into the conf files xml seem to be chopped off - it is missing closing etc. I will try to attach the file to this thread when I back on site. If any one has any ideas. I appreciate the help. I wonder if that might also be happen when creating large scripts within the mule-config.xml

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X