Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Caching of custom jar files in mirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caching of custom jar files in mirth

Hi,

I experienced a problem a while ago with a custom jar I wrote in java and imported in mirth.
    After some changes. Mirth did not seem to accept the new versions, as if the custom package was somehow cached.
    Today I came back to mirth, and tried a new install. After the new install everything worked fine.
    So, there is a cache for functions in mirth. Could you please tell me how to clear that cache?

Tank you

Re:Caching of custom jar files in mirth

Hi,

There is no jar cache in Mirth. Once the server is restarted, it will re-load any custom JARs.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Caching of custom jar files in mirth

Currently I have two installations of mirth. One that does not work because of what seems to be a cache and one fresh install with the same .jar file that works.
      So I don't really understand why the first install does not work if there is no cache in mirth.

Comment

Working...
      X