Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard counters does not refresh after del msgs

Hi to all,
    yesterday I migrated my mirth production environment from a 1.3.2 with a postgres mirth DB to a 1.5 with an Oracle 10 mirth DB. All works fine, the only thing I noticed is that when I ask mirth to delete all messages from a channel in the Dashboard panel, all messages are deleted correctely,(if I make double click on a channel I don't see any message in the messages browser) but the Received, Filtered, Queued, extc.. counters don't refresh theirselves to zero. Could this be a little bug, or this is due to some Oracle DB configurations??

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Reashboard counters does not refresh after del msgs

Alessandro -
    The stats are now separate from the message storage. Think of the stats as a running total of all Mirth activity.

You can clear the status by choosing "Clear Stats" on the dashboard task list.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Added a prompt when clearing messages to clear stats as well.
      Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Oh, that's ok, Chris!!!! I didn't see this useful 1.5's new functionality! i think is very good, because now I can reset errors without resetting the others statistics!

Thank you and regards,
        Alessandro

Comment

Hate to resurrect a topic from the dead, but is there a function I'm not seeing to clear all stats on all channels? I know that "Reset All Channels" will do this, but I don't want to delete the messages, only reset the dashboard stats.

I'm running Mirth 1.8.0.4156 currently.

Comment

Working...
          X