Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Dashboard counters does not refresh after del msgs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard counters does not refresh after del msgs

Hi to all,
    yesterday I migrated my mirth production environment from a 1.3.2 with a postgres mirth DB to a 1.5 with an Oracle 10 mirth DB. All works fine, the only thing I noticed is that when I ask mirth to delete all messages from a channel in the Dashboard panel, all messages are deleted correctely,(if I make double click on a channel I don't see any message in the messages browser) but the Received, Filtered, Queued, extc.. counters don't refresh theirselves to zero. Could this be a little bug, or this is due to some Oracle DB configurations??

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro

Reashboard counters does not refresh after del msgs

Alessandro -
    The stats are now separate from the message storage. Think of the stats as a running total of all Mirth activity.

You can clear the status by choosing "Clear Stats" on the dashboard task list.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Added a prompt when clearing messages to clear stats as well.
      Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Oh, that's ok, Chris!!!! I didn't see this useful 1.5's new functionality! i think is very good, because now I can reset errors without resetting the others statistics!

Thank you and regards,
        Alessandro

Comment

Hate to resurrect a topic from the dead, but is there a function I'm not seeing to clear all stats on all channels? I know that "Reset All Channels" will do this, but I don't want to delete the messages, only reset the dashboard stats.

I'm running Mirth 1.8.0.4156 currently.

Comment

Working...
          X