Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

JDBC Connector error and Error writing to databas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDBC Connector error and Error writing to databas

Please help me. I am using Windows Server 2003R2, SQLExpress2005. I am using Mirth 1.5
    Source: FileReader, read a .hl7 file

Destination: Connecter Type: DatabaseWriter; Driver: SQL Server/Sybase; URL: jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:2301/Test
    SQL: INSERT IGNORE INTO Test(name) VALUES(${name})

Transformer: Variable: name
    Mapping: tmp['PID']['PID.5']['PID.5.1']

Can you please show me how to solve my problem with the error I got:

ERROR-406: JDBC Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error writing to database:
    java.sql.SQLException: I/O Error: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.ja va:611)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC2.<init>(C onnectionJDBC2.java:331)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.ConnectionJDBC3.<init>(C onnectionJDBC3.java:50)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver.connect(Driver.ja va:178)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc Connector.getConnection(JdbcConnector.java:451)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc MessageDispatcher.doDispatch(JdbcMessageDispatcher .java:122)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.Jdbc MessageDispatcher.doSend(JdbcMessageDispatcher.jav a:149)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
    at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:492)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:230)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.file.File MessageReceiver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.ja va:183)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.file.File MessageReceiver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:111)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:73)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.io.IOException: SSO Failed: Native SSPI library not loaded. Check the java.library.path system property.
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.sendMSLoginPkt(T dsCore.java:1894)
    at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.login(TdsCore.ja va:584)

Re:JDBC Connector error and Error writing to databas

thinhvn,
    Let's look at the first error message "ERROR-406: JDBC Connector error"
    1. Is your database up and running (with correct Port number)?
    2. Check username and password (Not sure with Express but in my SQL db I have to use SQL Authentication instead of Windows e.g. use "sa" as the user name and the password that you created for it.) I believe that if you do not supply a user name and a password jtds will attempt to use your windows credentials. Someone will correct me if i am wrong...hopefully.

Austin

Comment

Working...
    X