Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassNotFound when executing from source build

When running Mirth 1.5 inside Eclipse, I'm getting the following error:

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:209)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: Failed to create "Message Dispatcher Factory" with "org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFact ory"
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .initFromServiceDescriptor(AbstractServiceEnabledC onnector.java:122)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .doInitialise(AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.java :58)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.mllp.Mllp Connector.doInitialise(MllpConnector.java:189)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.initialise(Ab stractConnector.java:233)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialiseConnectors(MuleMana ger.java:776)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialise(MuleManager.java:6 52)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:721)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceExcepti on: Failed to create "Message Dispatcher Factory" with "org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFact ory"
    at org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceDescrip tor.createDispatcherFactory(ConnectorServiceDescri ptor.java:340)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .initFromServiceDescriptor(AbstractServiceEnabledC onnector.java:104)
    ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFacto ry
    at org.mule.util.ClassHelper.loadClass(ClassHelper.ja va:221)
    at org.mule.util.ClassHelper.instanciateClass(ClassHe lper.java:277)
    at org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceDescrip tor.createDispatcherFactory(ConnectorServiceDescri ptor.java:337)
    ... 12 more
    For the life of me, I can't find org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFacto ry anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?

Re:ClassNotFound when executing from source build

I'm still unsure of the source of the error message, but it may have been a side effect of having multiple mule-config.xml files and multiple mirth databases on a single box, thus potentially causing inconsistencies between the two. I deleted the mule-config.xml, built a new database, and re-imported my channels and all seems to be working properly.

Comment

Re:ClassNotFound when executing from source build

You need to add the conf directory to the classpath at Runtime.

Comment

Working...
      X