Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

ClassNotFound when executing from source build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassNotFound when executing from source build

When running Mirth 1.5 inside Eclipse, I'm getting the following error:

org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: MuleManager Failed to initialise
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:209)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: Failed to create "Message Dispatcher Factory" with "org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFact ory"
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .initFromServiceDescriptor(AbstractServiceEnabledC onnector.java:122)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .doInitialise(AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.java :58)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.mllp.Mllp Connector.doInitialise(MllpConnector.java:189)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.initialise(Ab stractConnector.java:233)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialiseConnectors(MuleMana ger.java:776)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.initialise(MuleManager.java:6 52)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:721)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceExcepti on: Failed to create "Message Dispatcher Factory" with "org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFact ory"
    at org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceDescrip tor.createDispatcherFactory(ConnectorServiceDescri ptor.java:340)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector .initFromServiceDescriptor(AbstractServiceEnabledC onnector.java:104)
    ... 11 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFacto ry
    at org.mule.util.ClassHelper.loadClass(ClassHelper.ja va:221)
    at org.mule.util.ClassHelper.instanciateClass(ClassHe lper.java:277)
    at org.mule.providers.service.ConnectorServiceDescrip tor.createDispatcherFactory(ConnectorServiceDescri ptor.java:337)
    ... 12 more
    For the life of me, I can't find org.mule.providers.mllp.MllpMessageDispatcherFacto ry anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?

Re:ClassNotFound when executing from source build

I'm still unsure of the source of the error message, but it may have been a side effect of having multiple mule-config.xml files and multiple mirth databases on a single box, thus potentially causing inconsistencies between the two. I deleted the mule-config.xml, built a new database, and re-imported my channels and all seems to be working properly.

Comment

Re:ClassNotFound when executing from source build

You need to add the conf directory to the classpath at Runtime.

Comment

Working...
      X