Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Deploy from Database to File Writer

Hey Guys

I'm having a issue with Selecting data from my Database and putting it into a File. I haven't even started Transforming it. I just wanted to test to see if just this basic part was working at first. I'm attaching the Channel below. The Error that I'm receiving is

Code:
    org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connec[email protected]b69598, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[class java.util.HashMap]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#1572423116', type='receiver', properties={}, [email protected], filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=true, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseInsensitiveHashMap
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch(SelectiveConsumer.java:64)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:492)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
    	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:234)
    	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcMessageReceiver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:149)
    	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
    	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:72)
    	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:149)
    	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
    	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Failed to parse result map
    	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.ResultMapToXML.doTransform(ResultMapToXML.java:108)
    	at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transform(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
    	at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(MuleEvent.java:251)
    	at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch(SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
    	... 12 more
    Mirth_2_Gateway.xml (3854 bytes)

Re:Cannot Deploy from Database to File Writer

Remove the brackets in your SQL statement.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Thanks for replying Chris. I did as you said, deployed and it looks like I'm still receiving the same errors.

Code:
      org.mule.umo.routing.RoutingException: Failed to transform message before applying the filter. Failed to route event via endpoint: ImmutableMuleEndpoint{connec[email protected]13e38a7, endpointUri=jdbc://query, transformer=Transformer{name='ResultMapToXML', returnClass=false, returnClass=false, sourceTypes=[class java.util.HashMap]}, name='_jdbcEndpoint#411164186', type='receiver', properties={}, [email protected], filter=null, deleteUnacceptedMessages=false, initialised=true, securityFilter=null, synchronous=null, initialState=started, createConnector=0}. Message payload is of type: org.apache.commons.dbutils.BasicRowProcessor$CaseInsensitiveHashMap
      	at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch(SelectiveConsumer.java:64)
      	at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.route(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
      	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$DefaultInternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:492)
      	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:271)
      	at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMessage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:234)
      	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jdbc.JdbcMessageReceiver.processMessage(JdbcMessageReceiver.java:149)
      	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver$MessageProcessorWorker.doInTransaction(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:159)
      	at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:72)
      	at org.mule.providers.TransactedPollingMessageReceiver$MessageProcessorWorker.run(TransactedPollingMessageReceiver.java:149)
      	at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:290)
      	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
      	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
      	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      Caused by: org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: Failed to parse result map
      	at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.ResultMapToXML.doTransform(ResultMapToXML.java:108)
      	at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transform(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
      	at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(MuleEvent.java:251)
      	at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch(SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
      	... 12 more
      Mirth_2_Gateway-52d20af3e274b730752d6a946fc57989.xml (3796 bytes)

Comment

Chris I figured out what i did wrong!..thanks for you help

Comment

What was the issue?
          Chris Lang

Comment

Well I was storing whole segments (MSH, QRD....etc.) into the database as xml. I just decided to break up the data even more and store its as first name, last name...etc. Now its reads the fields perfectly and I can just create my own message. I guess i was trying to avoid mapping so much, but this worked out much better! Now I have another problem. I'm trying to forward the results as a custom ack to another channel. I started another post: Questions on Channel Writer. Please take a look at this post when you get the chance. After I can get this solved my project will be done.

Thanks Chris!

Comment

Dear hsingh00,

My problem was worse more than yours. Can you help me by showing me how did you can do so far. I can not do any thing with Channels..., especially with the Database.
              Thinh

Comment

Sure, I can try to help you. I'm a beginner at this also though. What do you exactly need to be able to do? I'm going to need a little more details.

Comment

Working...
                X