Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

SAOP listener under Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAOP listener under Linux

Hi!

I'm runnig Mirth 1.5 on a Linux CentOS machine with Sun Java 1.5.0_10. I've succesfully cofigured and started a SOAP listener channel, without any error. But, when I try to retrieve the wsdl file from the url specified by Mirth with IE or Firefox, connection is inmediatly closed and no data is returned from Mirth. I can't see any related error in mirth.log.

Most curiosly, if I export the channel and import it to my local windows 2000 machine, then the wsdl file is retrieved without any problem (after changing the listener address to localhost).

Any ideas?

Post edited by: pablo.leon, at: 06/06/2007 11:24

Re:SAOP listener under Linux

Hum...

This morning, I have tried to obtain the wsdl file from the linux server again, and voila!, got it without any problems. Talking with some colleages, seems that wsdl aviability goes ramdomly up and down without known reason.

Has anyone else observed this behabiour?

Comment

Re:SAOP listener under Linux

We have not seen that here - on CentOS or Windows. Keep an eye on it and if you have further issues, please add as an issue to the Jira (www.mirthproject.org/jira)

Thanks!
      Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
      X