Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

help me to pass ObjectMessage to my JMS Wrtiter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me to pass ObjectMessage to my JMS Wrtiter

hi to all,

I am working on mirth 1.5 jms writer, i am able to send the Text message to my Message driven bean deployed in jboss but i coud not able to send ObjectMessage to my Jboss MessageDrivenBean. if any one know how to send please farword the procedure to me please.

I am able to cerate java Object in my mirth transformer when i am sending this object to MessageUueue in jboss it gives the exception of ClassCastException : ObjectMesssage, even thiough i am send the Object from mirth, mirth could not able to wrap in to ObjectMessage automatically, mirth is sending the javaObject directly to server/queue, there at my server/queue i am receiving the same javaObject rather than it wrapped into ObjectMessage Class, problem is MessageDrivenBean will take the message which is an object of any one of these: TextMessage,ObjectMessage,StreamMessage.

Thank u in advance.
    looking forward for your replay.

Re:help me to pass ObjectMessage to my JMS Wrtiter

Hi shaiknoor_basha,
    I am in almost the same situation that you are in. See my post:
    http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...d=4199&catid=2

Can you please help me with how to create the java object in mirth transformer? Did you create the object in the filter using javascript like...
    var message = new Hl7Message();
    I tried that - but mirth says it does not recognize my custom class. I put the class in a JAR and dropped it in the {mirth_home}/lib directory and restarted mirth. But I did not see mirth being able to recognize the custom class.
    Also, how do you tell Mirth to pass the newly created object to the MessageQueue?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    - jose mathews

Comment

Working...
    X