Dicom sr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dicom sr

Is anyone here using Mirth to extract measurements from DICOM SR objects? If so, how did you go about doing this? I'm quite familiar with DICOM, but structured reports are new to me and Mirth is new also. So, if anyone has done this successfully I'd very much appreciate some pointers on what approach worked for you. Due to the recursive nature of DICOM SR documents, any given measurement can occur in a variety of different contexts. How did you deal with this in Mirth?

hey this post is from 2011, i am working right now on that, just started.
    My question is:
    Is it a good idea to give Mirth the responsibility to strip those measurements?
    haven''t found in this forum any reference about doing this in the mirth side.

if anyone had any guide line or snippet to share ill appreciate it a lot.

Comment

Hello,

many months ago I posted a Mirth channel to retrieve information from DICOM SR files sent to Mirth channel. Due to structured report (SR) flexibility I just send a light skeleton to extract data. On my own experience, SR was adopted by many manufacturers but with personalized structures.

Hoping my code helps ... but it's not the final solution

If I could help you, please let me know.

Best regards,

RB

P.D.: I searched for my code into the forum and dissapeared ... send me a direct message if you are interested in. Sorry!
      Last edited by ricber; 12-27-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X