Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Source Connector: TCP Listener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Connector: TCP Listener

HI!
    I can't make my TCP Listener work. I had this error:

org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.start(A bstractMessageReceiver.java:396)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.registerListe ner(AbstractConnector.java:518)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpCo nnector.registerListener(TcpConnector.java:358)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.registerListener s(AbstractModel.java:221)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.start(AbstractMo del.java:353)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:730)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:163)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:145)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:101 )
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:353)
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
    ... 12 more
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.ConnectException: Failed to bind to uri "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.doConnect(TcpMessageReceiver.java:85 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:360)
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
    ... 15 more
    Caused by: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.createSocket(TcpMessageReceiver.java :117)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.doConnect(TcpMessageReceiver.java:83 )
    ... 17 more

{}

I used the IP add: 192.168.210.91
    Listener Port: 1521 ( or the default 6661 ? - still doesn't work.

What do I need to check to be able to connect?

Thank you!!
    Tonet

How does TCP Listener and Sender work?

hi! please disregard my first post!
    I used the default IP 127.0.0.1 on the TCP Listener and my channel finally started.
    however, I have this question in mind, Is this logic correct?
    PC 1: channel: "Oracle db reader to TCP Sender"
    PC 2: channel: "TCP Listener to File Writer".
    I tried to send an HL7 message from PC 1 to PC2, but I ended up by having the message Queued. Where is it queued and where is my file??

My colleague, however has made a SENT message but we don't know where is it saved. Can somebody pls tell me?

Thank you for any response.

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/29/2007 18:01

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/29/2007 18:15
    Tonet

Comment

Re:Source Connector: TCP Listener

I got it! I set the firewall to disabled and it finally worked. I also make sure that the port number of my listener and sender is the same.
      Tonet

Comment

Working...
      X