X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Connector: TCP Listener

HI!
    I can't make my TCP Listener work. I had this error:

org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.start(A bstractMessageReceiver.java:396)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnector.registerListe ner(AbstractConnector.java:518)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpCo nnector.registerListener(TcpConnector.java:358)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.registerListener s(AbstractModel.java:221)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractModel.start(AbstractMo del.java:353)
    at org.mule.MuleManager.start(MuleManager.java:730)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:207)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:163)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:145)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:101 )
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.FatalConnectException: ReconnectStrategy "org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrateg y" failed to reconnect receiver on endpoint "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:34 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractConnectionStrategy.conn ect(AbstractConnectionStrategy.java:67)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:353)
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
    ... 12 more
    Caused by: org.mule.providers.ConnectException: Failed to bind to uri "tcp://192.168.210.91:1521"
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.doConnect(TcpMessageReceiver.java:85 )
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.connect (AbstractMessageReceiver.java:360)
    at org.mule.providers.SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy .doConnect(SingleAttemptConnectionStrategy.java:32 )
    ... 15 more
    Caused by: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.createSocket(TcpMessageReceiver.java :117)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.tcp.TcpMe ssageReceiver.doConnect(TcpMessageReceiver.java:83 )
    ... 17 more

{}

I used the IP add: 192.168.210.91
    Listener Port: 1521 ( or the default 6661 ? - still doesn't work.

What do I need to check to be able to connect?

Thank you!!
    Tonet

How does TCP Listener and Sender work?

hi! please disregard my first post!
    I used the default IP 127.0.0.1 on the TCP Listener and my channel finally started.
    however, I have this question in mind, Is this logic correct?
    PC 1: channel: "Oracle db reader to TCP Sender"
    PC 2: channel: "TCP Listener to File Writer".
    I tried to send an HL7 message from PC 1 to PC2, but I ended up by having the message Queued. Where is it queued and where is my file??

My colleague, however has made a SENT message but we don't know where is it saved. Can somebody pls tell me?

Thank you for any response.

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/29/2007 18:01

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/29/2007 18:15
    Tonet

Comment

Re:Source Connector: TCP Listener

I got it! I set the firewall to disabled and it finally worked. I also make sure that the port number of my listener and sender is the same.
      Tonet

Comment

Working...
      X