Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

v1.5:accents and iso-8859-1 - moving files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.5:accents and iso-8859-1 - moving files

Hi Chris
    I installed v.1.5
    I m getting problems with the source files that contain é è (e with accents) and other characters. I v choosen encoding iso-8859-1 but it does not work
    Have i anything more to do to have the transformer working ?
    Thanks for ur help
    ALain
    ps: got a second problem... the files are not moved anymore to my directory as they were in v1.4

Post edited by: Andrieu, at: 05/29/2007 07:31

Re:v1.5:accents and iso-8859-1 - moving files

What exactly is the error ?

Comment

Hello
      first, when there are letters with accentuation, é,è or other the file is logged as error. My other problem is that messages are not moved . WIth 1.4 i didnt have those problems.
      Thank you for your help
      Alain

Comment

Hello

It would help to know more details, but it might be that the entity encoding used in mirth is the problem. I had problems with HL7 messages containing german "Umlaute" as ä, ö, ü when I used the non strict parser. The used Entitiy class converted them to "ä" and so on, not known by the xml parser. The Entitiy class should them leave unconverted as proper choosen character sets can handle this. I resolved this issue by removing entity building for characters below 0x100, except where necessary in the class com.webreach.mirth.util.Entities.

Christian

Post edited by: chfalk, at: 06/04/2007 10:26

Comment

We'll fix this in 1.5.1
          www.mirthproject.org/jira/browser/MIRTH-387
          Chris Lang

Comment

Is this supposed to be fixed by this patch? http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...d=30&Itemid=43
            I installed this patch, but the problem isn't solved.

Comment

Working...
            X