Announcement

Collapse

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 Released!

NextGen (Mirth) Connect 3.10.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes better SQL Server database support, security improvements through fixes and library updates, and improvements for the Advanced Clustering plugin with a focus on improving performance of many of the tasks that are carried out on a frequent interval. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Complete REference FUnctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete REference FUnctions

HI everybody!
    I was wondering if all of the reference methods listed are the only ones supported by Mirth 1.4..?
    I am thinking of to create different destination for different event codes, but how?
    Is that possible?

Thank you very much!
    Have a great day!

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/24/2007 02:40
    Tonet

Re:Complete REference FUnctions

Use a filter on the destination to check the message event codes and only allow messages to pass through if the event code is correct.

Post edited by: brendanh, at: 05/24/2007 12:02
    Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Ok, so is the code below alright?

if (messageObject.getType()== 'ADT-A04')
      return true;
      else
      return false;

I forgot to mention that I'm using an Oracle Database Reader and there is no field in it such as ADT-A04, etc. So how should I do this? Is there another way?

How do you guys handle this in Mirth? Do you make use also of different destinations to correctly create the right HL7?
      Tonet

Comment

Just check the condition that would spawn an ADT-A04 message and return true for that. You would then specify ADT-A04 in the outgoing message template for that destination.
        Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

hi! I tried declaring event code on the mapper and it worked fine! THanks brendanh! You gave me a great hint!!!

Post edited by: shifting_18, at: 05/29/2007 18:14
          Tonet

Comment

Working...
          X